Legal Notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL as the owner of the website www.iot.es, states:
A. IDENTIFYING DATA:
- Corporate name: INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL.
- Registered office: CL/ Suero de Quiñones 34-36 3º, CP 28002 Madrid.
- CIF: B84465921.
- Email address: loading... .
- Details of registration in the Mercantile Registry: volume nr. M387390, page nr. 134, book 21750.
This information sets and regulates the conditions of use, limitations of liability and obligations that users of the Web page that is published under the domain www.iot.es , assume and undertake to respect.
- “Site”, Domain www.iot.es which is made available for internet users.
- “User”, physical or legal person who uses or navigates on the site.
- “Content”, are the pages that shape the entire domain www.iot.es, which include the information and services that INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL makes available to Internet users. They contain:
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which an user can navigate through different pages of the website, or internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or code that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical mean for “traceability” and tracking of navigation on websites. There are small text files that are written on the user’s computer. This method has implications about privacy, so INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL will promptly and reliably warn of its use at the moment they are implanted on the page.
C. USERS / TERM OF USE
If the user does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain of using website www.iot.es.
D. USE OF THE WEBSITE
www.iot.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Furthermore, in accordance with foregoing, the user may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless there is a written and explicit authorization of INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or that this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL or its owners, of the fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or of any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The user must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, according to the circumstances, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the webpage where the Contents are found or, in general, those that are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail any risk of damage or disablement of the site, and/or of the Contents.
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
In INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL we will process your information to respond to the request made by the user who filled out our form. These requests are usually from users who are interested in our services and contact us in this way for us to inform you. we in this way so that we can inform them accordingly.
Also, through the registration forms of the web, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, in your case new entries (posts), as well as other communications that INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL understands interesting for its USERS.
Only INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL will have access to your data. No data will be transferred to third parties except by legal obligation.
For how long will we keep your data?
Personal data collected through web forms or emails will be retained by INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL for as long as you decide. At any time you can exercise the rights that the data protection regulations make available to you.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The interested party gave his/her consent for the processing of his personal data for one or several specific purposes.
III. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
What rights do I have in terms of data protection?
You can exercise any of the following rights by communicating it to the following address: CL/ Suero de Quiñones 34-36 3º, CP 28002 Madrid or to the legal email address: loading... :
- Right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Right to request correction or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of data protection treatment.
- Right to object to data protection treatment.
- Right of portability.
You can use the following forms to exercise your rights in an easier way.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any citizen has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL is processing personal data concerning him/her or not.
Interested individuals may access their personal data, rectify them or, if applicable, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes why they were collected.
You can also inform us about the limitation of the processing of your data in which case they will only be treated for the exercise or defense of claims.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be distributed unless there is a legal obligation.
V. ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA
How have we obtained your data?
What categories of data do we handle?
The categories of personal data that are processed are: Name, family names, company, email, telephone number, service of which the information is requested and message.
VI. CONTROL AUTHORITY
From INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL we make every effort to comply with the data protection regulations given that we are aware that the information is the main asset for us. However, we inform you that if you understand that your rights have been impaired, you can contact Mario de la Peña Triguero at loading... and, alternatively, if you do not agree, you can also file a claim at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (hereinafter AEPD), located at C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. More information about the AEPD.
In accordance with the provisions of the “Chapter III Rights of the interested party” of the GDPR, the USER is informed that personal data are collected through the web registration forms www.iot.es.
INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of THE USER and therefore, has implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection thereof, guaranteeing compliance with current regulations in the matter and configuring such policy as one of the basic pillars in the lines of action of the entity.
As a service to our guests, our website www,iot,es can include hyperlinks to other websites which are not operated or controlled by INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL. For this reason, INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL does not guarantee nor is responsible of the legality, faithfulness, utility, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of those websites as well as their privacy practices. Kindly notice that before you provide with your personal information to those external websites, their private practices can differ from our own.
Also, those people who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.iot.es) must observe and comply with the following conditions::
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the hyperlink allows only access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way, Any other form of hyperlink will requiere the express and unequivocal authorization in written by INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL.
- No “frames” will be created with the websites or the web pages of INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHONOLOGIES SL.
- False, inaccurate, offensive statements or indications about INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL will not be made by its managers, employees or collaborators or by persons who are related to the Site for any reason, or by the Users of the Page or by the Contents provided.
- It will not be declared nor implied that INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed un any way the Content offered or made available to the Website in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Website in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Website in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or information contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs, not will it contain information which is contrary to any third party rights.
G. MODIFICATION OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
In order to improve the performance of the website www.iot.es, INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the website, its configuration and design and of the present legal notice, as well as of any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice in each and every one of the occasions in which he accesses the site.
H. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in the same ownership of INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL or its licensors, being all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL , will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL. He/she can view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on his/her computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium, provided that it is solely and exclusively for his/personal personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL.
All brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the site are property of INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL or, as the case may be, of third parties that have authorized its use, and in no way be understood that the use or access to the web portal and/or to the contents gives the User any rights over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and in no way may understood that they have been assigned to the user any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over these contents.
Similarly, the contents are intellectual property of INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL, or of third parties when applicable. Therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are property of INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL or third parties that have authorized its use, to whom the exercise corresponds the exclusive rights of exploitation in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, (including the total or partial disposal), of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorization of INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL or third parties included in the site which have transferred contents will prompt the legally established responsibilities.
I. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors accessing the website, its contents, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them. Consequently, INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL is not liable for any damages or losses of any kind caused by THE USER that result in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the web portal service during or prior to the provision thereof.
INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the site and the contents, to non-compliance of the expectation of utility that users may have attributed to the site and the contents.
The function of the hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the matter. These hyperlinks are not suggestions or recommendations.
INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the website.
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions thereof.
INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL is not responsible for the contents of linked pages, the operation or use of the hyperlinks or the results of these links, nor guarantees the absence of virus or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), user’s documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
The access to the site does not imply the obligation from INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL to control the absence of virus, worms or any other harmful computer element. The user is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. Therefore, INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL will not be held liable for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the site, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored on it, as a consequence of the presence of any virus in the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
J. QUALITY OF THE WEBSITE
Given the dynamic and changing environment of information and services provided through the site, INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL is doing its best, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this site is only informative, advisory and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the nature of a binding or contractual commitment.
INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL excludes all responsibility for any decision that the user can take based on this information, as well as any possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics on the page. The information is currently. The information is subject to potential periodic changes without prior notice of its content by development, improvement, correction or updates.
K. AVAILABILTY OF THE ONLINE CONTENT
The service of the Website and the contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL is, however, authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the website service and/or any of the contents at any time. When it is reasonably possible, INDIZEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGIES SL will given prior notice of termination or suspension of the site.
For any questions arising on the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Tribunals of La Villa de Madrid expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
M. APPLICABLE LAW
Current conditions are in accordance with the Spanish legislation..
All copyrights are reserved by laws and international treaties of intellectual property. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate, in whole or in part, by any means.